We take data protection and privacy is of great importance. The collection and processing of your personal data is done in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO). We collect and process your personal data in order to give you the above mentioned Portal. This policy describes how and for what purpose their data is used and what choices you have in connection with personal data.
By your use of this site, you consent to the collection, use and Transfer of your data in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Responsible Body
Verantwortliche Stelle für die Erhebung, Verarbeitung und Nutzung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten im Sinne der DSGVO ist
Lutz road 2
Tel. 089 – 139 283 130
If you the collection, processing or use of your data by us in accordance with these data protection provisions in total or only for specific actions, you can teach your objection to the above-named responsible entity.
General use of the website
We collect information about you when you use this website. We automatically collect information about your usage patterns and your interaction with us and register data to your Computer or mobile device. We collect, store and use data about every access to our online offer (so called Server log files). The access data include the Name and URL of the retrieved file, date and time of access, data volume transferred, notification of successful retrieval (HTTP response code), browser type and version, operating system, Referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting Provider.
We use this log data without mapping to your Person or any other profile for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of our online presence, but also to the anonymous detection of the number of visitors to our website (traffic) as well as to the extent and the nature of the use of our website and services, and also for billing purposes to measure the number of cooperation partners received Clicks. Based on this information, we can provide personalized and location-based content and the traffic to analyze, troubleshoot and fix and improve services. We reserve the right to check the log data later when due to concrete indications of reasonable suspicion of unlawful use. We store IP addresses for a limited period of time in the Logfiles, if this is necessary for safety reasons or for the provision of services or the settlement of a performance is needed, for example, if you use one of our offers. After termination of the operation of the order or after receipt of payment we will delete the IP address, if these are for security purposes is no longer required. We store IP addresses, even if we have a concrete suspicion of a criminal Offence in connection with the use of our Website. In addition, we save as part of your account, the date of your last visit (e.g. registration, Login, Click Links, etc.).
If you contact us (e.g. via contact form or E-Mail), we will store your information for the processing of the request and in the event that questions arise Connection. More personal data we store and use only if you agree to this or this is, without a special consent is permitted by law.
Legal basis and duration of storage
The legal basis for the data processing according to the above-mentioned points, Art 6, Para. 1 letter f) DSGVO. Our interests in the processing of data are, in particular, the position of the operation and the safety of the site, the investigation of the manner of use of the website by visitors, and the simplification of the use of the website.
Unless specifically stated, we store personal data only for as long as this is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes is necessary.
Your rights as a of the data processing of the Affected
In accordance with the applicable laws, you have several rights regarding your personal data. You want to assert these rights, please address your request by E-Mail or by Post, clearly identifying your Person to the above address.
Below you will find an Overview of your rights.
Law on confirmation and information
You always have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether they are processed personal data relating to him. This is the case, you have the right to obtain a free-of-charge information about your stored personal data, together with a copy of this data. Furthermore, the right to the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- if possible, the planned duration, are stored for which the personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the Existence of the Right to rectification or Erasure of the personal data or restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object against the processing;
- the right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory authority;
- if the personal data are not collected from them, all the available information about the origin of the data;
- the Existence of automated decision making including Profiling referred to in article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 DSGVO and – at least in these cases, –meaningful information about the involved logic as well as the scope of
Personal data may be transferred to a third country or an international Organisation, so you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to article 46DSGVO in connection with the Transmission of teaching.
Right to rectification
You have the right to immediately notify us of the correction you require in the subject of inaccurate personal data. Taking into account the purposes, you have the right to obtain completion of incomplete personal data, also by means of a supplementary Declaration.
Right to deletion ("right to Forget")
You have the right to request that relevant personal data will be deleted immediately, and we are obliged to delete the personal data immediately, unless one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are have been used for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, is necessary.
- You may revoke your consent on which the processing is based according to article 6, paragraph 1, DSGVO letter a or article 9, paragraph 2, letter a DSGVO, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- Insert, in accordance with article 21, paragraph 1, DSGVO opposition to the processing, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing are available, or insert, in accordance with article 21, paragraph 2, DSGVO opposition to the processing.
- The personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The deletion of personal data is to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member States, we are subject to.
- The personal data collected in relation to the services offered by the information society, in accordance with article 8, paragraph 1, DSGVO.
We have made the personal data public, and we are obliged, according to their deletion, so we have to meet, taking into account the available technology and the costs of implementation of appropriate measures, also of a technical nature, in order to inform the data Controller, the processing of personal data, the fact that she has requested the deletion of all Links to these personal data, or copies or replications of that personal data.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing, if one of the following conditions is met:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by them, and for a period that allows us, the accuracy of the personal data to review,
- the processing is unlawful and opposed the deletion of the personal data and, instead, the restriction of the use of the personal data requested;
- we do not need the personal data for the purposes of the processing any longer, they needed the data, however, for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
- They have filed a notice of opposition against the processing referred to in article 21, paragraph 1, DSGVO, as long as it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of our company in relation to the their outweigh.
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain personal data relating to us provided in a structured, consistent and machine-readable Format, and you have the right to forward this data to another responsible person without a disability durchuns, if
- the processing of a consent, in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter a DSGVO or article 9, paragraph 2, letter a DSGVO or to a contract referred to in article 6, paragraph 1, letter b DSGVO is based, and
- the processing using automated procedures is carried out. In the exercise of their Right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain, that the personal data will be transmitted directly to a responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible.
Right of objection
You have the right, for reasons relating to their particular Situation, at any time to the processing load of one's personal data, which is attributable to the article 6, paragraph 1, letter e or f DSGVO, contradiction; this is also true for a rules-based Profiling. We will not process the personal data, unless we can compelling legitimate grounds for the processing of evidence, the preponderance of its interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is used for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Personal data will be processed by us, for direct marketing purposes, you have the right, at any time, oppose the processing load of one's personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to the Profiling, to the extent that it is with such direct advertising.
You have the right, for reasons relating to their particular Situation, against which the processing in question, to the subject of personal data carried out for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical Purpose in accordance with article 89, paragraph 1, DSGVO, a contradiction, unless the processing is necessary for compliance of a public interest task is required.
Automated decisions including Profiling
You have the right not to be a solely on automated processing, including Profiling – based decision – subject, which unfolds to them the legal effect or in a similar way, considerably impaired.
Right to withdrawal of a data protection law consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
Right to Lodge a complaint with a Supervisory authority
You have the right to Lodge a complaint with a Supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your residence, your workplace or the location of the suspected infringement, they are of the view that the processing of personal data is unlawful.
Our site uses the YouTube plug-in, the Google-operated page. Operators of the site, the YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our with a YouTube plug-in-equipped pages, a connection is established to the servers of YouTube. The YouTube Server is told, which of our pages you visited.
If you are logged in to your YouTube Account, allow you to YouTube, your surfing behavior directly attributable to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube Account.
The use of YouTube is in the interest of an attractive representation of our Online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of article 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO is.
Server Log Files
The Provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called Server Log Files which your Browser transmits to us automatically. These are:
- Browser Type/ Browser Version
- the operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
These data are not assignable to certain persons. A combination of this data with other data sources is not made. We reserve the right to check this data later when we have concrete evidence for unlawful use of known.
The websites use so called Cookies. Set Cookies on your computer no harm and contain no viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and which your Browser saves.
Most of the Cookies used by us are so-called "Session-Cookies". They are deleted automatically after your visit. Other Cookies remain on your device until you choose to delete this. These Cookies allow us, your Browser the next time you visit.